Since its introduction to the US market in 1964, Solo’s popular 425® backpack sprayer has been the standard by which all backpack sprayers are measured… and for good reason! With its connecting rod-activated piston pump, the 425® is capable of producing a wide pressure range of up to 90 psi, and is capable of performing virtually every spraying task. Easily and effectively handles disinfectants, fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, and formulations for tree, shrub and plant protection and wood and concrete finishing and treatments.
- High-density polyethylene tank with ultra-violet inhibitors allows for unmatched durability and ultra-violet protection.
- Large 4.25" opening for easy filling and cleaning.
- Shut-off valve and wand with an overall length of 28" for hard-to-reach places.
- 4' high-pressure hose.
- Padded shoulder straps for greater comfort.
- Chemically resistant Viton® seals insure long life and durability.
- Wide pressure range of up to 90 psi.
- Connecting rod-activated piston pump.